It takes courage to live an authentic life and to be an authentic leader. This journey invites a deeper exploration of who you truly are and what matters to you, helping you develop the awareness needed to lead more authentically and more humanely.
Our books and resources will take you on a journey of self exploration, deepening your understanding of what it means to be human and how you can bring more of your humanity to your leadership.
Who are these boxes for:
Punk Business School is for independent thinkers. Leaders at all levels who are seeking for true meaning of life and want to understand how business can contribute to the well-being of all will benefit from our self-education boxes.
Philosophy is our main educational instrument, however, we guide you through our materials and even if you are not familiar with philosophy, you will benefit from our curated learning tools.
What is in the Box?
- The Problems of Philosophy, Bertrand Russel
- The Consolidation of Philosophy, Alain De Botton
- Before and After Socrates, Frances Macdonald Cornford
- The Conquest of Happiness, Bertrand Russel
- Meditations, Marcus Aurelius
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Richard Bach
- Harvard Business School case studies
- Punk Business School guiding notes
- Mini Speaker (to listen Punk Business School playlist during your studies)
- Mug with Marcus Aurelius, Bertrand Russel cards
- Worther pen, Mildliner highligthers
We deliver worldwide.
We custom pack your items; please allow us a week to deliver your box. If you already have any of the books listed, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will replace it with an alternative book and curriculum.
All our supporting materials are in English. They are easy to read for everyone above an intermediate level. However, the books we selected require an advanced level of English. We do our best to find the best editions of the books in other languages, too.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for the inquiries.